Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lets laugh 4


                                                                     AIR CONDITIONER    

Muyo and  Haso went to sea, Mujo took the door of his car and Haso his cookies .Muyo asked  Haso -Haso what will youdo with your sweets?                         So I  can eat them  and what will you do with that door from your car ? So when it will be hot I can  open the window.

 GENTLE BOSNIAN

In the restaurant sitting at the table, a German, Italian and Bosnian, and their wives.  The  German said to his  wife,  "give me sugar, sugar. "
Italian says :  "give me honey, honey. "
Bosnian said to  his wife :  "give me milk, cow "


No comments:

Translate

puma

Puma Blue

puma

Puma
http://www.freeslot.com/?p=73094285
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews