Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lets laugh 1

  


  Exam test 

Myjo and  Haso are going on  exam on college.
First enters Muyo and  professor asks him a question.
For example, you travel by train Muyo and its very  warm in the van, what will you do?
so I will open the window.
well ok.The window  has an area of 1.5 m2 van has a capacity 12m3, the train rushes 80mk / h in the west wind blows southern 5m / s.
For how much time will be fresh air in the  coupe?
Myjo course he did not know and hi fell on the exam.
Out of the office waits Haso  and hi told him  what happened and said to him, Haso no matter what hi will ask you you dont open the window.
Haso  then enters and the  professor again repeat the same question,
Haso said the profesor for  example you  travel by train and is very warm in coupe.What will you do?
I Take off my jacket.
Its very warm "said Professor
I take off my sweater and shirt
But it is terribly hot???
I take off my  pants and socks said Haso.
Then annoyed professor begins to rage.
And what do you think if   across from you is sitting  big guy and he gets hard    until you take off your clothes?
Profesor   as I'm concerned the whole coupe can f... me but I wont open the window...


No comments:

Translate

puma

Puma Blue

puma

Puma
http://www.freeslot.com/?p=73094285
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews