Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Does She Likes You

  • What You Need To Know
  • As soon as you start wondering whether she likes you, you lose your cool.
  • Take control: Realize that how you feel about her is more important than how she feels about you.
  • Attract incredible women by being your true, authentic self.
"The minute you walk around wondering, 'Does she like me?' you’re basically giving your power away to her..."
No matter what age you are, no matter what stage in life you’re at, the moment you feel that you like a woman, you start terrorizing your friends with this question: “Does she like me?” You rally all of them. You might go out in a group or call friends up individually and ask each of them, “Can you let me know what you think -- does she like me?” And you'll start going over some of the things she's done. You’re starving for their opinions
Here's the issue -- the issue we all forget: The minute you walk around wondering, “Does she like me?” you’re basically giving your power away to her, without even realizing it. Then, the next time you see her when you go out on a date, you're not really yourself because you're so caught up with wondering if she likes you and wanting her to like you that you hold back who you really are. And in dating, isn't that the whole point? 

In order to get the ending right -- to finally find that great woman you could spend eternity with, or at least happily ever after for two years -- you need to find someone who likes you (and is dating you) for who you are instead of liking you for who they think you are. You need to stop worrying about if she likes you, and you need to flip the switch and the power. You need to think: Do you like her? Is she somebody you can hang with? Is she somebody you can envision going on vacation with? Is she somebody you'd like to wake up with in the morning? Is she sexually compatible with you? Do you like the way she moves? Do you like the way she talks? Do you like the way she takes care of herself? And most important, are you able to be 100 percent authentic in front of her? Are you being yourself, or are you just being a version of yourself in order to get her to like you? 

The minute I stopped worrying whether a girl liked me and started being myself in every situation, I had an endless supply of women liking me. The funny thing is, I didn't like many of them. I found they were actually spending time trying to get me to like them instead of just being themselves.

So I've been where you are, and I've seen both sides of it. And let me tell you, if you flip the switch and start to do the things I advise above, you're never going to call another friend to ask whether the girl you like likes you back. You're never going to worry about whether she likes you. You're going to have complete control, complete power -- and you're going to attract the most incredible women. The eternal question “Does she like me?” won’t be a question anymore.

                                                                                                                                       source "askmen"

No comments:

Translate

puma

Puma Blue

puma

Puma
http://www.freeslot.com/?p=73094285
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews