Popular Posts

Monday, August 1, 2011

Funny Story

Funny story


One day I met a wonderful gentleman and fell in love. When it became clear that we have serious relationship , I have decided to stop eating beans,because I love beans but have gas problems.A few months later, on my birthday, my car broke down while I was returning home from work. Since I lived in the village,I called my husband and told him that my car broke and I would be late because I had to walk home.Walking I saw across,small public house which i felt the smell of beans and I just could not resist. Since I had to walk more miles and miles, I thought that I had plenty time for/farding/ release of all side effects until I come home. I entered in the tavern and since I had about an a hour of walk I had not one,not two but "three servings of beans. When I continued to walk, I tried to get rid of all the gas.When I arrived, my husband was happy to see me and said cheerfully: - "Darling, I have a surprise for dinner! " Then hi blindfolded me and led me to the chair at the table for dining.I sat, and just when he wanted to take off the scarf, the phone rang. My husband forced me to promise that I would not touch the scarf until he returned, and went to answer the phone. Beans that I ate it still worked and the pressure became unbearable, so I took the opportunity while my husband does not return, abruptly to one side and let ' one. Not only was it loud, but it was stinking as when the truck with fertilizer, passing by the mill, run over by a skunk. I took the napkin with wings and vigorously blew the stench.Then I sit to the other side and fart three more times. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. I heard that hi was still talking on the phone in the next room, so I continued to fart.Pleasure was indescribable. When the greeting on the phone marked the end of my freedom, I made a few quick circular motion with napkin to blow everything a side and with a sense of satisfaction and relief, I put my hands on my lap.My face is surely the most innocent possible expression betrayed when my husband came back and apologized that hi was speaking on the phone to long. He asked me if I was sticking out and I assured him that I did not.At that point, I took off the scarf, and twelve guests who were sitting at a table in a voice cried out:- "Happy Birthday!"I fell unconscious!

No comments:

Translate

puma

Puma Blue

puma

Puma
http://www.freeslot.com/?p=73094285
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews