Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Funny Story

Funny it is but is it true?



 Funny story



One day I met a wonderful gentleman and fell in love.  When it became clear that we will take, I have decided to stop eating beans.A few months later, on my birthday, my car broke down while I was returning home from work.  Since I lived in the village, called s. .. am husband and told him that I would be late because I had to walk home.Going so by the time I came across a small public house from which the smell of beans and I just could not resist.  Since I had before me to walk more miles and miles, thought I was going to be through the release of all side effects until I come home.  I entered the tavern and the hour of work I 'time or two "three servings of beans.  When I continued to walk, I tried to rid myself of all the gas.When I arrived, my husband was happy to see me and said cheerfully: - "Darling, I have a surprise for dinner! " Then I was blindfolded and led me to the chair at the table for dining.I sat, and just when she wanted to take off cover, the phone rang.  Forced me to promise him that I would not touch the cover until he returned, and went to report.  Beans that I ate it still worked and the pressure became unbearable, so I took the opportunity while my husband does not return, abruptly to one side and 'let ' one.  Not only was it loud, but it is stinking as when the truck with fertilizer, passing by the mill, run over by a skunk.  I took the napkin with wings and vigorously blew the stench.Then I stressed to the other side and broke three more.  The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.  I heard that hi was still talking on the phone   in the next room, I continued like this to lower the next few minutes.Pleasure was indescribable.  When the greeting on the phone marked the end of my freedom, I made a few quick circular motion with napkin to blow everything back  and with a sense of satisfaction and relief, I put my hands on my lap.My face is surely the most innocent possible expression betrayed when my husband came back and apologized that are so long.  He asked me if I was sticking out and I assured him that I did.At this point, we took off the blindfold, and twelve guests who were sitting at a table in a voice cried out:- "Happy Birthday!"I fell unconscious!




No comments:

Translate

puma

Puma Blue

puma

Puma
http://www.freeslot.com/?p=73094285
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews